- Now you can start your seeds indoors, whether it be your kitchen window or a greenhouse shelf, using the natural benefits of manure without the smell!
- Labor savings! When it’s time for transplanting, it couldn’t be easier. Place the CowPot and plant right in the ground, no ripping or tearing and plants keep on growing. This is a main difference of growing in CowPots vs. peat pots, which encourage you to remove the pot’s bottom and slit the sides. That’s not necessary in a CowPot!
- We make CowPots on our dairy farm in Connecticut. Purchasing CowPots supports American agriculture and American jobs while maintaining open spaces and improving our environment.
- Part of the joy of having your own garden is growing your own fresh vegetables. They taste fantastic and beat anything from the supermarket.
- CowPots are perfect for starting flowering annuals…Part of the secret to growing happy plants is giving them their best possible start.
Read testimonials and reviews from our CowPots customers for more of the people benefits!