Gardening Project for the Classroom
CowPots are the type of pot that fits more than just a garden center shelf or kitchen window. We believe that CowPots are just as relevant and important on a classroom desk and in your gardening project.
Here are some ways our CowPots were used this past year:
- In-class growing experiments linked to biology and science classes for all elementary levels.
- Plant fundraisers for school activities and class trips.
- Organized school gardening projects with CowPots, promoting recycling and healthy eating.
- FFA students perfect their Agricultural Sales Career Development Event promoting benefits of CowPots.
- Incorporating these innovative pots into greenhouse growing in Ag-Ed curriculum.
- Dining services and regional school systems growing their own foods to harvest local and seasonal vegetables for the school lunch program.
- Community gardening projects connect students with local residents while growing healthy foods using biodegradable pots.
We offer special education/outreach pricing for schools, foundations and non-profit organizations that want to use CowPots. To order CowPots for your school, contact us.